Gaming Consultancy



With global industry revenues expected to surpass $322B in the next few years, you’ll want to be a hero of the global gaming world — and GosuRabbit can help you get there.
Our gaming and esports consulting solutions combine digital marketing consultancy, strategic development, and insight-driven reporting to get you in the game and capture the attention of your digital audience.
We are your hands-on gaming experts — highly skilled in helping your brand create bespoke, engaging, immersive, and lucrative opportunities that develop lasting and meaningful connections in the fast-growing markets of esports, video gaming, and Web3.

Why gaming is a key
communication channel

There are approximately 3.09 billion active video gamers worldwide. That figure has risen by over 1 billion in just seven years (that’s a 32% increase). And the number of gamers is expected to hit 3.32 billion by 2024. – Statista 2023

The average gamer is spending 8.6 hours per week playing video games, which equates to roughly 1.2 hours per day. If the average of 8.6 hours per week stays consistent throughout an entire year, the total time spent playing video games in one year would add up to two and a half weeks. – Gamingsmart

Gamers spend 47% of their gaming time playing and the other 53% of time spent engaging with gaming content viewing, creating, reading and listening. – Newzoo


As a top gaming Consultancy we specialise in

While our GosuRabbit team brings years of experience to the game, our most valuable stats score highest in passion, artistry and vision to get our client brands noticed.

As lifelong gamers, we don’t just know the ecosystem, we’re ingrained in it. We understand the culture and pitfalls — giving us the advantage in helping brands navigate the new media landscape.